Residents in the BID's Boundaries who live in a home or condo that they own are EXEMPT and will NOT PAY the assessment. If you live in a portion of a building that you own, the part that you live in will be EXEMPT

To apply for this exemption, please provide one of the following:

  • A copy of your drivers license or other government issued ID, or
  • A copy of a utility bill showing your NLBID address, or
  • An affidavit attesting that you live the in the address in the NLBID.

This docuument can be sent to For more information on how to apply for an exemption or if you have questions, please send an email to